Chief Revenue Officer
Technology | Detroit | Michigan | $450,000
Confidential Search for a Chief Revenue Officer for a growing organization in the Automotive SaaS / Analytics / Customer Experience (CX) space.
As a sales strategist, responsibilities include promoting the growth of revenue, brand and market share. The Chief Revenue / Sales Officer will also be directly responsible for account development/expansion and organizational responsibility for the company’ s sales and marketing teams.
• Create conversion optimization strategies and have full ownership and accountability for successful execution of key projects.
• Own documentation and tracking of all sales related workflow
• Collaborate with cross functional teams (executives, product, creative, content, technology)
• Think holistically about the entire brand and consumer experience.
• Leverage metrics, optimization, qualitative and quantitative research to inform and validate decisions.
• Analyze results and identify successes, failures and trends, and effectively communicate these findings.
• Identify and suggest ways to improve efficiencies.
• Must have experience in the Automotive OEM space
• Must have SaaS / Software / Analytics / AI or related experience
• Must have experience growing an organization from sub $5M to $15M-$20M
• Previous leadership exprience: 5-7 years+
• Ability to create Go-To-Marketing Strategy, Account Mapping and Sales Playbooks
• Problem-solver who is organized, detailed and extremely collaborative
• Ideally located in Detriot, MI BUT will consider Re-Location OR remote, some flexibility on this
Base Comp: $0 - $0
Total Comp: $400,000 - $450,000