Account Manager – Advertising
General Business | Fort Lauderdale | Florida | $75,000
Fort Lauderdale, FL – Our client is the world-wide leader in marketing for the mega yacht industry. They have been in business for over 30 years and partner with yacht brokers and high-end luxury brands to provide their access to the most elite clientele. Their marketing portfolio extends from traditional print and digital advertising to sponsorship opportunities at conventions, symposiums and events such as regattas and the World Superyacht Awards. They are growing their team in the US and looking to add an Account Manager to their Sales Team.
• The Account Manager will be given a book of business to upsell and cross sell, but will also be focused on bringing on net new clientele as well.
• The Account Manager will position all marketing solutions (Print, Digital, Event Sponsorship) as well as work with clients on creative and innovative offerings.
• The Account Manager will report daily to an office but will frequently be in the field for client meetings, as well as attending international events.
• The Account Manager will work directly with the VP of Sales for North America.
• 2-5 Years of experience in a full-sale cycle role
• Experience in Digital Marketing, Sponsorship Sales, Publishing or Agency environments preferred.
• Previous experience working with High Net-Worth Individuals and Luxury Brands preferred.
• Must have a valid Passport
Location: Reporting daily to a Fort Lauderdale, FL office; Travel up to 50% on an International level
Base Comp: $55,000 - $65,000
Total Comp: $65,000 - $75,000