Sales Development Manager – Marketing Technology
General Business | San Francisco | California | $150,000
San Francisco, CA – Our client is one of the top sites to search for and find the apartment of your dreams! They specifically target owners and property management groups focused on high rise buildings in major metropolitan areas. They provide a unique marketing platform to give communities added exposure to renters and guaranteed return on investment. They are adding a sales development / business development function to support their growing sales organization and are looking for a talented Sales Development Manager to help build their team!
• As this is a net new role for the organization, the Sales Development Manager must be entrepreneurial in shaping this role.
• The Sales Development Manager will set and maintain daily and weekly activity metrics with a main focus on setting qualified appointments for the Regional Sales Managers.
• The Sales Development Manager will be tasked with hiring, coaching and mentoring a team underneath them, while also closing on smaller deals
• 1+ Year of experience in a management or team lead position
• Previous experience creating prospecting scripts, KPIs and metrics
• Experience using LinkedIn, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics strongly preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
Location: Reporting daily to a San Francisco, CA based office
Base Comp: $70,000 - $80,000
Total Comp: $130,000 - $150,000