Field Sales Representative
General Business | Richmond | Virginia | $100,000
Remote – Virginia – Our client has a patented technology for increasing the health and safety for horses. They have been in business for 10 years and are selling in over 30 countries. They are expanding their US-based sales force and looking for a passionate Field Sales Representative to cover the Mid-Atlantic region.
• The Field Sales Representative will be covering a multi-state territory and selling in both a B2C and B2B sales environment
• The Field Sales Representative will be building out client lists and attending trade shows, events and competitions to increase awareness and sales
• The Field Sales Representative will work directly with the VP of Sales (Based in Texas) for sales strategy and planning.
• 2+ Years of experience in an outside client facing sales role
• Previous experience working with, riding, owning or selling within the equestrian market.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required; Equestrian Science would be preferred.
Location: Remote Work Environment; Traveling up to 50% within the territory (Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina)
Base Comp: $50,000 - $60,000
Total Comp: $75,000 - $100,000