Sales Development Representative – Marketing Technology
Technology | San Francisco | California | $80,000
San Francisco, CA – Our client is one of the top sites to search for and find the apartment of your dreams! They specifically target owners and property management groups focused on high rise buildings in major metropolitan areas. They provide a unique marketing platform to give communities added exposure to renters and guaranteed return on investment. They are adding a sales development / business development function to support their growing sales organization and are looking for a talented Sales Development Representative to join their team!
• The Sales Development Representative will maintain daily and weekly activity metrics with a main focus on setting qualified appointments for the Regional Sales Managers.
• The Sales Development Representative will also be tasked with closing on smaller deals with an opportunity to move into a full-closing role as an RSM.
• As this is a net new role for the organization, the Sales Development Representative must be proactive and help to shape this role, with a chance to also move into a leadership function overseeing the SDR team in the future.
• 1 Year of experience in a cold-calling, inside sales environment
• Experience using LinkedIn, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics strongly preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
Location: Reporting daily to a San Francisco, CA office
Base Comp: $50,000 - $60,000
Total Comp: $70,000 - $80,000