Account Executive – Insurance & Benefits
Financial | Cleveland | Ohio | $95,000
Cleveland, OH – Our client has a start-up mentality and a family-first work environment and they have been named as one of the Top Places to work in Ohio for multiple years in a row. They work directly with employers looking to offer additional benefits to help retain their employees – specifically focusing in on Pet Insurance as an added benefit, with ZERO cost to the employer! They are looking to hire their first sales representative to focus specifically on the employer vertical in their Cleveland office.
• The Account Executive will be focused on building out a net new revenue channel, focused on the employer space.
• The Account Executive will be building relationships with insurance brokers, HR managers, and CEO’s/CFOs to provide pet-insurance as a benefit to their employees. Success will be based on the number of new policies enrolled.
• The Account Executive will report directly to the Vice President.
• 4-10 Years of B2B Sales Experience
• Prior Experience within insurance, benefits, recruiting or other HR-focused services.
• Entrepreneurial mind-set; this will be the first person in the employer channel role and this person will be building the role and eventually a team from the ground-up
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Location: Reporting daily to a Cleveland, OH office with flexibility to work from home 2x/week; Traveling approximately 25% to key accounts, events and tradeshows.
*Because this is a new role, first year will be a bonus incentive plan
Base Comp: $60,000 - $90,000
Total Comp: $65,000 - $95,000