Technology | Houston | Texas | $200,000
Base Comp: $90,000-$100,000
Total Comp $180,000 - $200,000
We are the world’s leading provider of construction cost data, software and services for all phases of the construction life cycle. From planning to design, procurement, construction and operations, we deliver groundbreaking solutions to contractors, architects, engineers, educational institution stakeholders, facility owners and managers in the local, state and federal government, education, healthcare, manufacturing, insurance, legal, retail and other industries. With our proprietary data, along with our software and data, we offer the largest collection of labor, material and equipment data and associated costs in the world with over 275,000 construction tasks with costs for all areas of construction. We also offer the most widely used construction procurement information management software available anywhere and cutting-edge facilities intelligence and life cycle costing software to improve long-term asset performance. Our parent company has over 24,000 employees worldwide
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, HSA, and a 401(k) retirement plan. EOE M/F
The Account Executive is the driving force for client acquisition and revenue growth in the State, Local, K-12, and Higher Ed (SLED) market segment. Working in conjunction with the Sales Development Representative and other internal resources, the Account Executive is responsible for actively driving and managing the sales engagement through a complex buying cycle, from prospecting through closing. Must be able to determine customer requirements and expectations in order to capture business intelligence, articulate our value proposition, recommend appropriate solutions, and emphasize solution features and benefits to both business and technical stakeholders. Must possess strong presentation skills and professional written communication skills. Will be organized and analytical and able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
This position will manage sales for the Greater Houston area.
• 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience selling technology, information services or business services solutions
• Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed a sales quota, along with consistent track record of developing new business and managing sales cycle from generating leads through closing
• Excellent written, oral communication, organizational and presentation skills are a must
• Experience in the SLED market. Experience calling on Finance and/or Facilities within the SLED market is ideal
• Knowledge of the construction project lifecycle preferred
• Ability to travel is required
Base Comp: $90,000 - $100,000
Total Comp: $180,000 - $200,000