Regional Sales Manager – Capital Equipment
Medical | Chicago | Illinois | $220,000
Midwest (Remote) – Our client is an industry leader in the capital equipment space, providing products and services specifically to the pharmaceutical industry. They work directly with engineering and R&D teams to build customer-order equipment for all steps of the manufacturing process. They are looking to expand their sales team and add a talented Regional Sales Manager to cover the Midwest territory.
• The Regional Sales Manager will be given a book of clients and accounts but will also be focused on hunting for new business projects
• The Regional Sales Manager will be focused on selling equipment, products and services ranging from $50,000 to over $10,000,000.
• The Regional Sales Manager needs to have a technical background and the capability to provide complex sales presentations.
• Must have multiple years of experience carrying a $5M+ quota
• 5+ Years specifically focused on selling capital equipment into the pharmaceutical space.
• Bachelors Degree of Mechanical Engineering or Bachelors Degree of Chemical Engineering REQUIRED
Location: Working from a remote home office; Traveling 25-40%
Base Comp: $90,000 - $110,000
Total Comp: $180,000 - $220,000