Enterprise Account Manager
Technology | Minneapolis | Minnesota | $120,000
Minneapolis, MN – Our client is an industry leader in the leasing and financing of enterprise technology solutions for mid-market businesses across the United States. Their parent umbrella provides them with the stability and backing of a large organization while still having the flexibility of a start-up organization. They partner with senior management and ventured backed organizations across all verticals, including technology, healthcare, life-science, and manufacturing to allow for continued growth and flexibility for long terms success.
• The Enterprise Account Manager will be managing a geographic territory and focused on bringing on net new clients and the continued growth and expansion of those accounts.
• The Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for identifying key decision makers and business partners through 40-50 outbound calls day to build a pipeline of alliance partners.
• The Enterprise Account Manager will execute a well-organized sales plan in the territory through managing the relationship with customers in the territory to insure long-term growth and profitability.
• 3+ years of Business Development experience; prospecting and closing new opportunities
• Direct sales experience calling on medium to large companies in an inside sales model
• Self-sufficient with an intellectual curiosity and strong business acumen
• Bachelor’s Degree required
Location: Reporting daily to a Minneapolis, MN office; Traveling 15-20% as needed to key partners.
Base Comp: $80,000 - $100,000
Total Comp: $100,000 - $120,000