Treeline Sales Recruiter - Join the #1 Best Place to Work in Boston!
General Business | Wakefield | Massachusetts | $75,000
Treeline was founded in 2001 with an exclusive focus on helping companies build world-class, high-output, sales teams. Treeline has worked with hundreds of respected companies in the United States and thousands of top-tier sales professionals.
The company is consistently recognized by clients and respected sources as an innovative and trusted service partner. Treeline has created a proprietary sales hiring software platform, helping hiring managers and sales professionals to find the perfect fit.
• Accolades and accomplishments include:
o #1 Best Places to Work in Boston 2018, 2016, 2015 & 2008
o #2 Best Places to Work in Boston 2017
o #3262 INC 5000 fastest growing companies 2017
o #2689 INC 5000 fastest growing companies 2016
o #1516 INC 5000 fastest growing companies 2009
o #686 INC 5000 fastest growing companies 2008
o Fast 50 – Fifty fastest growing companies in MA
Careers page: https://www.treeline-inc.com/about-us/Treeline-Careers.html
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TreelineInc
• We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic Sales Recruiter with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
• The ideal candidate will be creative, well written and comfortable working with people.
• This person must be a quick study who wants to continually learn and constantly stay educated on the market with the many different industries we represent.
• Here at Treeline you are certain to like the environment and recognize that there is no limit to your success. The training, support and opportunity to succeed is incredible.
• 2 – 15 years of business experience, preference for a background in hospitality, recruiting or sports
• Must be knowledgeable and comfortable using social technologies
• Articulate, intelligent and confident
• Must be comfortable in a very fast-paced environment
• Entrepreneurial personality with a positive attitude
• Base Salary + Uncapped commissions.
• 401K with company match
• Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
• Fully stocked beer and wine fridge
• Cornhole tournaments
• President Club (all expenses-paid vacation, recent trips include Cancun and Punta Cana) and Winner's Circle (dinner at a high-end steak house)
• Company outings (Zip-lining in New Hampshire, Inflatable Competition Park on Cape Code, River Boat Lobster Bake in Ipswich)
• Time off to participate in charity and fundraising events (Jimmy Fund, Community Clean Up, Rosie's Place)
Location: Reporting daily to a Wakefield, MA office; Traveling locally to meet with client as needed
Base Comp: $25,000 - $25,000
Total Comp: $60,000 - $75,000