Academic Account Director - Analytics SaaS
Technology | Burlington | Massachusetts | $105,000
Our client has recently relocated their headquarters to the United States and is focused on expanding their US footprint. As the winner of numerous technology awards our client is highly regarded as a leader in their space. Their analytical software has transformed the way research is done across all industries and verticals. They are looking for an Academic Account Director who will have an emphasis on selling into colleges and universities in the US.
• As the Academic Account Director your core responsibility is driving revenue though an assigned territory within the Higher Education Vertical.
• The Academic Account Director is an individual contributor role focused on hunting new business with the ability to grow bigger deals over time through account management.
• The Academic Account Director will be responsible for carrying your own personal quota and tasked with becoming an expert in your field.
• 3+ years Software Sales Experience
• Preference for experience calling into Higher Education (Colleges, Universities, Research Institutions)
• Entrepreneurial attitude and strong presentation skills
• Must have hands on approach to sales and be comfortable closing business
• MUST have a Bachelor's Degree
Location: Reporting to a Burlington, MA based office; Travel approximately 20%
Base Comp: $60,000 - $65,000
Total Comp: $100,000 - $105,000