Vice President of Sales – Telecom Software
Technology | Burlington | Massachusetts | $300,000
Our client is a privately held organization that has experienced over 40% growth the last two years. They specialize specifically in helping enterprise organizations manage their growing mobile needs to provide a simplified solution over their distributed workforce. They are now looking for their first Vice President of Sales to work with the founding team and help scale the sales organization.
• The Vice President of Sales will be responsible for the Telecom Software team, including recruiting, managing and mentoring Global and Enterprise Sales Executives, as well as Solutions Consultants.
• The Vice President of Sales key focus will be around refining sales processes, messaging and go to market strategy focused on Fortune 1000 organizations.
• The Vice President of Sales will be actively involved in pipeline review and deal management, as well as setting and reviewing quotas.
• Experience with Telecom Software, Telecom Expense Management (TEM) or IT Asset Management Software
• Previous experience of exceeding YoY growth targets in a start-up sales environment
• Ability to implement and train an enterprise team on deal management; Previous experience with formal sales training, MEDDIC, Sandler, Challenger, etc. is preferred.
Location: Reporting daily to a Burlington, MA area office; Traveling up to 35%
Base Comp: $175,000 - $175,000
Total Comp: $300,000 - $300,000