Account Executive – Software/Higher Education
Technology | Burlington | Massachusetts
Our client has recently relocated their headquarters to the United States and is focused on expanding their US footprint. As the winner of numerous technology awards our client is highly regarded as a leader in their space. Their analytical software has transformed the way research is done across all industries and verticals. They are looking for an Academic Account Director who will have an emphasis on selling into colleges and universities across the U.S.
• The Account Executive will pioneer a new software product from a recently acquired company.
• The Account Executive will report to the office daily and travel onsite to clients 30% of the year.
• The Account Executive will be focused on net new business and closing business with Heads of Faculty and IT.
• 3+ Years of closing software experience
• Experience presenting and closing business both remotely and in-person
• Experience in a consultative sales environment
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
Location: Reporting daily to a Burlington office; Traveling 30% within the territory
Base Comp: $70,000 - Depending on Experience
Total Comp: $100,000 - Depending on Experience