Business Development Director - Pharmaceutical Research
Technology | New York / New Jersey | New York | $320,000
Our client is a 20+ year old UK based organization that has become a trusted resource for Market Intelligence and Market Analysis for the pharmaceutical and bio-life science industry. They have built their company on offering their customers a chance to take a bird’s eye view of the competitive landscapes, market behaviors, trends, and an overall clear look into how to make profitable decisions in this environment. They are looking to grow their Custom Solutions division and looking for a Business Development Director.
This is an opportunity to join a stable and growing organization that has an incredibly strong brand in the business analytic space focused on Bio-Med/Pharma industry sector.
• The Business Development Director will be responsible for all custom solution sales, working with both new and exisiting clients
• The Business Development Director will be heavily involved in the discovery and scoping strages for various projects to present the best solution
• The Business Development Director will be working cross functionally within the organization to leverage different area experts
• 8+ years of demonstrated success in a consulting sales position with experience managing a $1M quota
• Proven success fostering value-based relationships and a skill set enabling successful relationships with numerous levels within the business hierarchy.
• Must have experience within the Pharmaceutical and/or Life Sciences verticals
Location: Preference for someoen based in Boston, MA (Reporting to an office) or New York/New Jersey (Remote); Travel up to 25% to major accounts
Base Comp: $175,000 - $200,000
Total Comp: $255,000 - $320,000