Pre-Sales Engineer – E-Commerce Software
Technology | Chicago - Remote | Illinois | $175,000
Our client focuses within the product information management (PIM) software space and has been ranked by Gartner, Forrester and IDC as one of the top PIM companies on a global scale. They have a strong brand presence and referenceable clients throughout the United States. They are expanding their Pre-Sales Engineering team that supports their Enterprise Sales team focused on major retail and manufacturing brands ($1B+).
• The Pre-Sales Engineer will be supporting all Pre-Sales efforts both remotely via web-ex and in person on-site with clients.
• The Pre-Sales Engineer must be able to present complex and in-depth product demonstrations and proof-of-concepts, as well as prepare RFPs and RFIs
• The Pre-Sales Engineer will work cross functionally with the post-sales support teams (Professional Services, Product Support, Management) and must be highly collaborative
• Must have domain experience with eCommerce, PIM, Content Management, Business/Digital Transformation and/or the system landscape (ERP, PLM, DAM, MDM)
• 3-5 Years of experience in a Pre-Sales Engineering role supporting an Enterprise Sales Organization
• Experience working in a start-up sales environment
Location: This is a remote, home-office based position; Traveling 50%+ on a National level
Base Comp: $125,000 - $150,000
Total Comp: $150,000 - $175,000