Account Executive – Manufacturing Software
Technology | Chicago | Illinois | $100,000
Our client has been an international leader in the manufacturing software space for over 20 years. They work with some of the largest names in the business, such as Raytheon and Pratt & Whitney to help them manage their manufacturing equipment. Their software creates increased utilization and optimization of all equipment and tools, resulting in speed and reduced costs. They are looking for a talented Account Executive to work in their Chicago office, reporting directly to the Director of Sales for North America.
• The Account Executive will be covering a multi-state territory and selling $50,000+ deals into Mid-Market level accounts
• The Account Executive will run a full-sale cycle, including prospecting, cold-calling, and attending trade shows to drive net new business. They will be solely focused on new business.
• The Account Executive will work closely with the Product and Technical Services team to provide a full-service solution to their client base
• 3+ Years of experience working in a software sales environment
• 1+ Years of selling into manufacturing or tooling
• Proven ability to drive a full-sale cycle process
Location: Reporting daily to a Chicago, IL office; Traveling 25% within the territory
First year is a pro-rated quota, Second Year compensation expectations: $150,000
Base Comp: $55,000 - $65,000
Total Comp: $90,000 - $100,000