Pre-Sales Engineer – Marketing Technology
Technology | San Francisco Bay Area (Remote) | California | $150,000
Our client is a data cleansing organization that focuses specifically on the business-to-business end of market. They work with key clients such as Oracle, Google and Cisco to cleanse their databases, build sales models for predictability around selling, and so much more. They are in growth stages and looking for their first Pre-Sales Engineer to work with their West Coast sales team.
• The Pre-Sales Engineer will be supporting all Pre-Sales efforts both remotely via web-ex and in person on-site with clients.
• The Pre-Sales Engineer must be able to present complex and in-depth product demonstrations and proof-of-concepts, as well as prepare RFPs and RFIs
• The Pre-Sales Engineer will work cross functionally with the post-sales support teams (Professional Services, Product Support, Management) and must be highly collaborative
• 4+ Years of experience in a Pre-Sales Engineering role within an marketing oriented sales organization.
• 2+ Years of experience client-facing and presenting complex technologies
• Experience working in a start-up sales environment
• Leveraging APIs via any programming language to transfer data between systems.
Location: Working remotely from a home-office but must live in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area; Traveling to client sup to 50% throughout the West Coast
Base Comp: $100,000 - $125,000
Total Comp: $125,000 - $150,000