Pre-Sales Engineer – Cyber Security
Technology | Boston | Massachusetts | $130,000
Our client is a start-up organization that is being led by a proven leadership team with a history of successful exits. They specialize in helping large organizations identify and mitigate security risks that threaten customer information, proprietary data, and brand reputation. They do this through their proprietary software and algorithms that help companies identify risks and address the issues before they happen. They are looking for a Cyber Security expert to join their Pre-Sales Engineering team and work directly with the founders.
• The Pre-Sales Engineer will be supporting all Pre-Sales efforts both remotely via web-ex and in person on-site with clients.
• The Pre-Sales Engineer must be able to present complex and in-depth product demonstrations and proof-of-concepts, as well as prepare RFPs and RFIs
• The Pre-Sales Engineer will work cross functionally with the post-sales support teams (Professional Services, Product Support, Management) and must be highly collaborative
• 4+ Years of experience in a Pre-Sales Engineering role within an enterprise security software organization.
• 2+ Years of experience client-facing and presenting complex security and compliance advice
• Experience working in a start-up sales environment
Location: Reporting daily to a Boston, MA office; Traveling up to 50% on a National level
Base Comp: $100,000 - $100,000
Total Comp: $130,000 - $130,000