Account Executive – Conferences & Events
General Business | New Haven | Connecticut | $80,000
Our client is one of the largest international trade show organizers and producers in the world. They promote and produce over 500 events a year, across nearly 50 different industries. They focus primarily on organizations looking to reach their audiences in the B2B marketplace. They are expanding their inside sales team focused on working their global accounts and looking for a talented Account Executive to join their team.
• The Account Executive will be partnering with American businesses that are looking to expand on their Global brand and footprint
• The Account Executive will be hunting for net new business, but also leveraging existing partners and contacts to close business. This is a volume driven, inside sales role.
• The Account Executive will be tasked with managing 5-10 global conferences each year, and must be capable of selling on multiple events at a time.
• 2+ Years of inside sales experience
• Must be comfortable running a full-sale cycle over the phone and working in an activity-driven sales environment
• Bachelor’s Degree Required; Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus, but not required.
Location: Reporting daily to a New Haven, CT area office; Traveling 25% to events
Base Comp: $55,000 - $60,000
Total Comp: $75,000 - $80,000