Associate Director of Business Development – Event Services
General Business | Boston | Massachusetts | $120,000
Our client is a creative agency that partners with organizations to assist in creating an experience with events, conventions, conferences, and trade shows. They have been a growing business for over 30 years and are poised for more growth over the next few years. They have moved into the experiential marketing arena in the last few years and are truly seen as a trusted advisor for top brands to get their messaging out across all mediums, not just event space. They are looking for an Associate Director of Business Development to expand their footprint into new accounts.
• The Associate Director of Business Development will be working in a collaborative sales environment and focused on vetting, qualifying, pitching, and closing net new business on a National Level.
• The Associate Director of Business Development will work through a database of prospects as well as attend industry events on a National Scale to engage, present and meet new prospects.
• The Associate Director of Business Development will primarily be working within the Marketing stack and Events Team and must be familiar working on a creative level to drive strategic sales
• 5-10 years of solution-based sales experience selling into VP/C-Level of Marketing.
• Any exposure to event sales, conference sales, or convention sales is a HUGE plus.
• Team player – MUST BE ABLE and WILLING TO COLLABORATE.
• Have to have in depth knowledge in how to facilitate a deal
Location: Reporting daily to a Greater Boston Area office with the ability to travel on a National basis, up to 30% including some nights and weekends.
Base Comp: $70,000 - $70,000
Total Comp: $110,000 - $120,000