Regional Territory Manager – Northeast – K-12 Technology
Technology | Remote - Boston | Massachusetts | $150,000
Our client is a start-up that has moved to the top of the AV Technology space for Athletic Departments and School Systems. In addition to their innovative AV solution, they also offer a proprietary software platform to track sports and provide your alumni network with updates throughout the year. They are expanding into the Northeast Market and are looking for a talented Regional Territory Manager to lead their expansion effort.
• The Regional Territory Manager will cover a multi-state territory throughout the Northeast and must be comfortable traveling extensively (ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NY)
• The Regional Territory Manager will be responsible for a full-sale cycle and must have a true hunter’s mentality. You will be setting your own appointments and closing business with school systems.
• The Regional Territory Manager will be selling to Athletic Directors, School Boards, Booster Groups and Alumni Groups, as well as working closely with Architectural Firms to scout new projects.
• 2-10 years of Outside B2B Sales Experience; with a preference for someone who has sold technology solutions into school systems
• Must have experience working within a CRM system to track all activity; we use HubSpot
• Independent, Hardworking Entrepreneurs only – you must be comfortable in a remote environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required; Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Location: Working remotely covering a multi-state territory in the Northeast; Traveling 50-75%; Preference for the Territory Manager to live in the Greater Boston Area.
Base Comp: $75,000 - $100,000
Total Comp: $125,000 - $150,000