Senior Sales Executive – Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP Software)
Technology | Seattle | Washington | $220,000
Our client built a Corporate Performance Management software for budgeting, forecasting and business planning. Their product is enterprise-class but adaptable for the mid-market and smaller organizations. They are expanding their platform to also include sales and quota planning/forecasting as well as human resources planning. As they look to 2020, they are focused on hiring a Senior Sales Executive to take on the Western half of the US.
• The Senior Sales Executive will be targeting mid-market and enterprise customers throughout the West Coast with a primary contact point in the finance suite.
• The Senior Sales Executive will be running the full sales cycle, but will be supported by a team of business development, sales engineers and post-sales customer success managers.
• The Senior Sales Executive will be expected to be a true hunter and must be comfortable performing lead generation activities to build pipeline
• 4+ Years of quota-carrying sales experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) sales environment
• 3+ Years selling Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Corporate Performance Management (CPM) or similar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software
• Bachelor’s Degree required
Location: Remote Opportunity but must be located in Seattle, WA or Portland, OR; traveling up to 50% throughout the West Coast
Base Comp: $90,000 - $110,000
Total Comp: $180,000 - $220,000