Regional Territory Manager – B2B Construction Sales – Remote
General Business | Portland | Oregon | $145,000
Our client is a start-up in the building material space and have doubled in size YOY over the last 3 years. They are backed by a private equity firm, along with strong leadership and an innovative product they are poised to continue their rapid growth into 2020. Due to their success, they are expanding into the Northwest market and hiring a Regional Territory Manager to lead their expansion efforts.
• The Regional Sales Manager will generate net new business through outbound prospecting efforts across the Northwest Territory
• The Regional Sales Manager will also manage and develop relationships within existing customers to create leads within the company and uncover new projects.
• The Regional Sales Manager will be expected to meet on-site at construction sites and must be comfortable working in that environment
• 7-10 years of sales experience, selling into contractors
• Ability to interact with customers at many levels within an organization.
• Must have experience with CRM platforms, Salesforce preferred.
Location: This is a remote opportunity covering the Northwest Territory, and this person must live in either Seattle, WA or Portland OR; Must be able to travel between 50-75%
Base Comp: $80,000 - $90,000
Total Comp: $140,000 - $145,000