Client Services Specialist - Market Research
Technology | Boston | Massachusetts | $50,000
Our client is a leader in the information technology and security space, providing risk management solutions and research to the top security companies in the world. Their model is built upon providing peer-based curriculum and forums as well as advisory services for both professionals and providers. This privately owned company is looking for talented professionals to join their inside client services team and grow with the company!
• The Client Services Specialist will be the main point of contact and key relationship driver within all assigned accounts
• This Client Services Specialist will be responsible for advising clients on services and features to best suit their needs
• The Client Services Specialist will be coordinating meetings with subject matter experts and clients as well as facilitating group interactions
• 1-3 years of experience in Customer Success, Project Management or Account Management
• Experience working within a service-based environment, such as consulting, research or SaaS.
• Confidence and ability to facilitate executive level conversations around various topics with subject-matter experts
Location: Reporting daily to a Boston, MA office
Base Comp: $45,000 - $45,000
Total Comp: $50,000 - $50,000