Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Technology | Burlington | Massachusetts | $90,000
Our client has been in the US for a decade and has a global reach, working with 1,800 clients in over 60 countries. They are a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader performance monitoring and testing for applications. This is an exciting stage for the company and they are experiencing tremendous growth. As a result, they are looking to add their first Enterprise Sales Development Representative to join their established sales team and focus on enterprise accounts.
• The Enterprise Sales Development Representative position is an opportunity to join a small team where your contributions directly impact the success of the organization.
• The Enterprise Sales Development Representative will work to generate and qualify leads for the sales team to create new business.
• This is a fantastic opportunity for an up-and-coming individual who wants to grow in a complex and strategic sales environment
• 3-5 Years of Business Development or Sales Development Experience in a Complex Software Sales Environment
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with a creative approach to finding new business.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
Location: Reporting daily to a Burlington, MA office
Base Comp: $50,000 - $70,000
Total Comp: $70,000 - $90,000