Business Development Representative – Pharma-Tech
Technology | Boston | Massachusetts | $80,000
Our client tackles one of the biggest issues facing research and development teams and helps them to streamline their R&D process for new products through their innovative AI platform. They focused almost exclusively within the healthcare and pharmaceutical space, working with the Fortune500 to solve business problems and increase efficiencies around R&D. They have secured over $4M in seed funding and are looking for a Sales Development Representative to work directly with the founding team as the first BDR on the team.
• The Business Development Representative will be calling into R&D and Business Development Managers, Directors and above within Fortune 1000 Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences organizations.
• The Business Development Representative will be responsible for qualifying inbound leads and doing outbound prospecting and cold-calls and scheduling qualified meetings.
• The Business Development Representative will be working directly with the Co-Founders and Head of Sales – this will be a great opportunity to get hands-on experience in start-up environment
• 1+ Years of experience in an outbound, cold-calling, sales development or business development function.
• Experience calling into Pharma, Healthcare or MedTech/BioTech companies would be preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering
Location: Reporting daily to a Cambridge, MA office; limited travel as needed locally
Base Comp: $50,000 - $55,000
Total Comp: $70,000 - $80,000