Junior Implementation Specialist (Post-Sales)
Technology | Boston | Massachusetts | $100,000
Our client is an established leader in the compliance and accuracy around data. They work closely with small and mid-sized organizations, as well as with the Fortune 500 to cleanse, manage and monitor growing databases and data sets for the most up-to-date and accurate reporting on the market. They are growing their Boston-based sales team and looking to add a technical implementation specialist to their Post-Sales Support team.
• The Implementation Specialist will be working in a post-sales support function, someone with previous account management, professional services, or technical consulting experience is encouraged to apply.
• The Implementation Specialist will be working directly with engineers, developers and the IT/Technology business units once the sale has closed to ensure implementation and delivery is completed.
• The Implementation Specialist will be client facing and needs to be comfortable presenting in person. This person will also be DEV-heavy, tasked with building out APIs and working in multiple languages and operating systems.
• 1+ year of client facing experience in a software or cloud technology company
• Must be comfortable running your own demos and meeting with clients face to face to present and close business
• Bachelor’s Degree Required; Must be able to pass a full background and drug test.
• Experience in two or more areas:
o Developing applications in C++, .NET, Java, or PHP
o Database Management Experience in: SQL, Oracle, Postgres
Location: Reporting daily to a Boston, MA office; Traveling 25% on a national level
Base Comp: $70,000 - $90,000
Total Comp: $80,000 - $100,000