Sales Administrator – Software Systems and Licensing
Technology | Quincy | Massachusetts | $75,000
Our client is both a leader and a pioneer in the biometrics industry, providing security solutions to government and public entities, as well as commercial enterprises. Their products allow for facial recognition technology to be used across a variety of programs and applications. As they grow their US business unit, they are looking for a Sales Administrator to support the entire US operation.
• The Sales Administrator will be tasked supporting both the sales team and clients to manage all new software licensing contracts.
• The Sales Administrator will be responsible for booking all new system orders and order approval processes, involving multiple departments.
• The Sales Administrator must be well versed in Salesforce.com and Windows Operating Systems and will also assist with creating sales reports and forecasting documents.
• 2+ Years in a Sales Administration, Sales Support, Sales Operations or similar business function.
• Deep understanding of Salesforce.com, must be able to create and run reports, as well as process all contracting and quoting.
• Must be extremely detail oriented
• Bachelor’s Degree Required. Passport required; Must be able to travel internationally to the HQ
Location: Reporting daily to a Quincy Area/South Shore, MA office, working 8:30am-5:00pm
Base Comp: $55,000 - $65,000
Total Comp: $65,000 - $75,000