Sales Enablement / Performance Manager – Digital Marketing & Analytics
Technology | Woburn | Massachusetts
Our Client brings our in-depth knowledge of marketing strategy to modern media platforms, then monitors the results to make sure your message is driving desired customer behavior. They study new platforms and make data-driven decisions to address your business needs across the Automotive landscape. They were recently recognized as one of the Top Growing Companies to work for in Boston as well as receiving multiple awards for their leadership team. They have experienced 50% YoY growth and are looking to add a strategic sales enablement or performance manager to the team.
• The Sales Enablement Manager will be tasked with overseeing the entire front-end sales organization (BDRs and AEs) to train on, monitor and implement best practices around deal strategy.
• The Sales Enablement Manager will work in Salesforce and must be comfortable building and pulling reports and running analytics.
• The Sales Enablement Manager will also be working on improving scripts, call cadences, email messaging and other outreach techniques to make sure the team is fully optimizing all messaging and prospecting.
• 5+ years of sales experience with 1-3 years of experience in Sales Enablement, Sales Training or Sales Performance Management
• Must have experience selling a complex software or analytics solution – looking for someone with familiarity around a service or solution, not a product.
• In-depth Salesforce.com knowledge
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
Location: This position is reporting to a Woburn, MA office with limited travel of 10-15%
Job # 3105
Base Comp: Depending on Experience
Total Comp: Depending on Experience