Regional Sales Director – Healthcare Technology
Technology | Atlanta | Georgia | $300,000
Our client is an established player in the healthcare technology space. They have been in business for over 20 years and boast a client list of 25% of the top healthcare facilities, including Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Spectrum Health and Boston Medical name a few. Their SaaS offering is in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) space and they are looking for an accomplished Regional Sales Director to take on the Mid-Atlantic Territory!
• The Regional Sales Director will be focused on closing net new business cover a 9-state territory in the Mid-Atlantic selling into hospitals and healthcare systems.
• The Regional Sales Director will be targeting the C-Suite within Operations and Finance to sell multi-year, multi-million and billion deals and must have experience at this level.
• The Regional Sales Director will report directly to the VP of Sales and be supported extensively by a business development team (for lead generation), a professional services team (for pre-sales and demo support), as well as by a customer success team (for post sales account management)
• 5+ Years of Enterprise Software Sales Experience
• Must have experience calling into major Hospital or Healthcare organizations in the Southeast.
• Experience closing 3-5 year contracts at a $1m or $1b total contract value
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
Location: Remote work opportunity, covering a 6-state Mid-Atlantic Territory. Must be comfortable with up to 60% travel. Must live in Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Delaware, Maryland or DC.
Base Comp: $120,000 - $140,000
Total Comp: $280,000 - $300,000