Pre-Sales Engineer – MarTech
Technology | New York (Remote) | New York | $200,000
Our client is a recently acquired start-up that is ranked one of the top data management platforms in the MarTech/AdTech space. They focus specifically on data aggregation to map and target the customer journey. They work with many of the Fortune 500 in automotive, retail, CPG firms and across the IoT and gaming entertainment space. They are growing their sales organization and looking for a dedicated Pre-Sales Engineer to support the remote East Coast sales team.
• The Pre-Sales Engineer will be supporting the Enterprise Account Executive team on the East Coast, working remotely and traveling as needed to meet with clients.
• The Pre-Sales Engineer will be focused on doing deep-dives with potential clients, running WebEx meetings and in-person presentations.
• The Pre-Sales Engineer will proactively work with clients throughout the buying cycle and present complex proof-of-concepts and use-cases to assist in closing business.
• 5+ Years of experience in SaaS in the Programmatic, MarTech, AdTech areas
• 2+ Years in a client-facing technical account manager, technical consultant or pre-sales function
• Must have working knowledge of DMPs, DSPs
• Technical Skills Required: Python, SQL, Data-Oriented Solutions (Hadoop, ETL, DW, BI)
Location: Remote work environment, but must be located in New York City, NY or Boston, MA; Traveling up to 25% throughout the East Coast
Base Comp: $120,000 - $150,000
Total Comp: $170,000 - $200,000