Outside Sales Manager
Technology | Brooklyn | New York
Our client is a family owned and operated business that has achieved great growth in the building supply space. They focus on partnering with major real estate management brokerages and firms and operate as a one-stop-shop for all their building maintenance needs. The founders are now looking for a talented Outside Sales Manager to join the team and help them further their growth.
• The Outside Sales Manager will be tasked with recruiting, hiring and building a net-new business focused outside sales team covering the Greater New York and New Jersey markets.
• The Outside Sales Manager will be working with key accounts and coaching new reps on how to handle various situations through ride-alongs and call coaching.
• The Outside Sales Manager will report directly to the President.
• 2+ Years of experience managing an Outside Sales Team in the B2B space
• Experience hiring and firing sales reps
• Excellent organization and previous experience utilizing a CRM system
Location: Reporting to a Brooklyn based office; Traveling 50% with reps in the territory
Base Comp: Depending on Experience
Total Comp: Depending on Experience