Account Manager - Cyber Security
Technology | Boston | Massachusetts | $100,000
Our client is a leader in the information technology and security space, providing risk management solutions and research to the top security companies in the world. Their model is built upon providing peer-based curriculum and forums as well as advisory services for both professionals and providers. This privately-owned company is rapidly growing and looking for talented professionals to join their team and grow with the company.
• This Account Manager will be responsible for renewals and retention of set accounts and the upsell of consulting and advisory services.
• The Account Manager must be relationship focused, experienced in closing, detail-oriented and strategic.
• The Account Manager will be responsible for account strategy, planning and renewals, managing the client lifecycle by developing strong relationships and delivering client value and exceeding sales goals.
• 2-5 years of renewals or account management (quota carrying)
• Experience calling on C-level executives
• Specific experience selling or managing accounts within Market Research, Consulting or Advisory Services
• Ability to travel 35% to clients
Location: Reporting daily to a Boston, MA office; Travel 25% to Territory
Base Comp: $50,000 - $60,000
Total Comp: $90,000 - $100,000