Territory Sales Manager – Medical Device
Medical | New York City | New York | $225,000
Our client is an established leader in the Medical Device space that has recently shifted their sales model to a more holistic sales model, offering a unique software as a service (SaaS) component to their medical devices. They specifically target the Oncology Market and are able to prevent and reduce several risks associated with cancer treatments. They are expanding their sales team and looking for a strong, clinically savvy Territory Sales Manager to take on the New York City Metro Market.
• The Territory Sales Manager will be targeting Hospitals and Healthcare facilities throughout the 5 Boroughs and running a full sales cycle
• The Territory Sales Manager must be familiar with selling a multi-tiered approach; calling on Hospital Administration, Department Heads (Doctors & Surgeons such as Breast Surgeons or VPs of Oncology), Chief Nursing Officers (and Service Managers) as well as getting the buy in from IT and Finance/Procurement.
• The Territory Sales Manager will be tasked with achieving quarterly quotas and selling multi-year subscriptions along with the medical devices.
• 5+ Years of experience selling medical device or similar capital equipment sales into hospitals and healthcare facilities.
• Experience calling into Hospital Administration, Oncology Doctors and Chief Nursing Officers
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
• This is a remote opportunity where you must be located within the Greater New York City Metro Region (5 Boroughs or within a commutable distance from NJ)
• Daily traveling up to 50% within the territory.
Base Comp: $100,000 - $120,000
Total Comp: $205,000 - $225,000