Territory Manager - Pharma
General Business | Lexington | Massachusetts | $125,000
Our Client is a life sciences company and a Contract Research Organization (CRO) that primarily conducts compliance studies for product safety. All testing is for safety studies or regulatory compliance in the pre-clinical research space for pharma, biotech, or medical device organizations. They are currently expanding their Territory Manager Team and looking for a talented sales professional!
• The Territory Manager will be hunting for new business and meeting clients as needed
• The Territory Manager is a full-cycle sales role, where you will be generating new business leads, preparing quotes, requesting compliance/protocol information and completing service proposals to close business.
• The Territory Manager will be calling into Program Managers, Directors of Regulations, Product Development Managers.
• 5+ years of sales in a service-based sales environment (no product sales)
• Bachelor of Science Degree Required preference for Life Sciences, Chemistry or Biology background
• Preference for experience calling into laboratories or regulatory agencies.
Location: Reporting daily to a Lexington, MA office when not travelling; Approximately 30% travel to a West Coast Territory
Base Comp: $60,000 - $60,000
Total Comp: $125,000 - $125,000