Outside Channel Manager - Security Software
Technology | Dallas | Texas | $160,000
Our client is an international leader in the security software space. In addition to their Security as a Service offering, they also have cloud protection and an innovative solution to provide real-time protection from potential malware and intrusions. The have been in business for over 20 years and continue to win against their key competitors through their advanced offerings and dynamic team.
• The Outside Channel Manager will be focused on growing existing channel partnerships through training and enablement, marketing and sales strategies, as well as quarterly business reviews.
• The Outside Channel Manager be engaging and prospecting with Channel Partners and Distributors to bring on new business and to extend the current customer base.
• The Outside Channel Manager will be supported by an Inside Sales Team who will assist in renewals, contract management and lead generation.
• 3-5 Years of Channel Sales Experience
• 2+ Years of Endpoint Security or other Security Software
• Clear understanding of the Security Market landscape (products, partners, companies, etc.)
• Experience creating enablement and marketing programs to grow partners
Location: Working remotely from a home-office and traveling up to 50% throughout the Rocky Mountain Region. Must reside in the Greater Dallas or Houston, TX Markets.
Base Comp: $70,000 - $140,000
Total Comp: $80,000 - $160,000