Client Success Representative
General Business | Lexington | Massachusetts | $60,000
Our Client is a life sciences company and a Contract Research Organization (CRO) that primarily conducts compliance studies for product safety. All testing is for safety studies or regulatory compliance in the pre-clinical research space for pharma, biotech, or medical device organizations. They are currently expanding sales support team and looking for a talented Client Services Representative to join!
• The Client Services Representative will be supporting a team of Territory Managers in preparing quotes, requesting compliance/protocol information and completing service proposals to close business.
• The Client Services Representative will be working on scheduling delivery and testing services with internal departments and external clients.
• The Client Services Representative will be working closely with Program Managers, Directors of Regulations and Product Development Managers.
• 2+ years of Client Success, Customer Service or Account Management in a service-based sales environment
• Bachelor of Science Degree Required preference for Life Sciences, Chemistry or Biology background
• Preference for experience calling into laboratories or regulatory agencies.
Location: Reporting daily to a Lexington, MA office when not travelling; Traveling less than 20%
Base Comp: $50,000 - $50,000
Total Comp: $60,000 - $60,000