Outside Sales Manager - Med Device
General Business | Quincy | Massachusetts | $150,000
Our client has been in business for over 10 years and focus on providing "smart devices" to assist elderly and chronically ill patients in managing their daily medications. They have adapted to the market and now provide a "Pharmacy as a Service" model which allows for free delivery of medications at no additional cost. They are expanding their sales team and looking for a strong Territory Manager to join the organization.
• The Outside Sales Manager will be a player-coached, focused on their own territory, as well as managing reps who cover a multi-city territory
• The Outside Sales Manager will be tasked coaching, mentoring and providing the team with sales strategy and developing daily success metrics
• The Outside Sales Manager will be traveling to healthcare facilities throughout the state to meet with patients and patient liasions with the sales team.
• 5+ years of experience working or selling into the elderly demographic
• 5+ years of experience managing an outside B2C sales team
• Degree in nursing, social work or another similar field preferred
Location: This is a remote opportunity where you will start the day at home and travel to various healthcare facilities on a daily basis. Ideally looking for someone based in Boston, Cambridge, Framingham or Quincy.
Base Comp: $100,000 - $125,000
Total Comp: $125,000 - $150,000