Commercial Sales Manager - Moving / Storage
Technology | Washington | District of Columbia
Our client has been in business for over 25 years and specialize in both residential and commercial moving and storage services. They work with hospitals, real estate companies, colleges and universities, the military and more to assist in local, interstate and international moving. They are experiencing growth and are looking for a Commercial Sales Manager to focus on bringing in new business within the commercial B2B sector.
• The Commercial Sales Manager will be responsible for running a full desk of sales activities, including following up on inbound sales and marketing leads, attending networking events and closing business.
• The Commercial Sales Manager will be working to build relationships with Facilities Managers, Operations Managers, Office Managers, Project Managers, Res-Life Directors, and C-Level teams across commercial accounts.
• The Commercial Sales Manager will also be tasked with growing existing clients in a recurring revenue model.
• 3+ Years of industry experience in the commercial or residential moving space as a direct sales or project manager
• Tech Savvy – ability to track and record all information in a CRM system
• Clean driving and drug record (will need to pass prior to offer)
Location: Reporting daily to a Washington, DC Area office; Traveling 50% within the territory
Base Comp: Depending on Experience
Total Comp: Depending on Experience