Our client is a leading provider of high tech capital equipment with offices around the world and serves iconic companies within the technology, aerospace, automotive, electronics, and defense space. They have a 20+ year track record of success which has earned them a reputation as a gold-standard.
This role is based out of their offices in Bohemia, NY covering an eastern territory. The candidate will be responsible for strategic planning and development of the region as well as the regions tactical operations and achievement of the bookings plan. The candidate will report to the Director of Worldwide Sales who is located in NY. The emphasis of this role is growth and expansion. The Sales Engineer will be in charge of identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities with new and existing customers. This role will require 50% travel within the region. The ideal candidate will have experience in aerospace, NDT, oil/gas, automotive, or military. The ideal candidate will also have international experience necessary to help scale the business as a key member of the leadership team.
– B.S. in related scientific area of study, engineering degree preferred
– 5-10 years of relevant technical sales experience
– 3-5 years of experience selling both high value products and systems solutions and inspections services into scientific/high tech sector
– Direct knowledge of Eastern Region customer base
– Proven track record of successful sales management and quota achievement
– 50%+ travel
Base Comp: $90,000 – $110,000
Total Comp: $140,000 – $150,000