Our client is a worldwide leader in file transfer and collaboration platforms. These solutions provide a better way to monitor networks, migrate files between systems, and store content. They work internationally with small businesses up through enterprise accounts to deliver a simplified solution for secure data management.
This is an inside sales role where an extroverted personality and a strong organizational skills are a must have. You must be able to develop and manage a sales pipeline within your geographic territory, qualify sales opportunities and build account plans and strategies for each opportunity. You must have the ability to manage all aspects of new account selling: obtain qualified leads from BDR team, cold calling, territory development, as well as upselling existing accounts.
– 5-10 years of inside software sales experience, preferably selling IT
– Infrastructure software
experience selling into all levels of IT (Directors/Mangers), CIO, Head of Security
– Clear track record of consistent sales achievement vs. defined targets
– Ability to create and close sales opportunities in existing and prospective medium to large enterprises
– Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
– Aggressive personality and sales approach, positive and winning attitude, strong team orientation
– Bachelors Degree, MBA a plus
– SFDC experience is helpful
Base Comp: $80,000 – $80,000
Total Comp: $160,000 – $170,000
Already have a DADOMATCH account? Login here to apply.