Our client is a leading provider of Internet-managed energy control solutions. Today thousands of commercial customers rely on our client to improve HVAC and building control and to reduce energy costs.
Due to their growth, they are actively looking to expand their sales organization. Specifically, they are looking to hire experienced, energetic, customer-focused, technology-based and results-driven Sales Representatives.
Sales Representatives are responsible for generating sales for an energy control solution that empowers commercial customers to reduce their facilities' energy consumption, increase the efficiency of their environmental conditioning equipment and monitor the energy performance of their facilities while returning their investment for the company's solution often in less than a year. Sales Representatives must be capable of presenting technical solutions to satisfy customer requirements and promoting the value-rich business case to a diverse functional audience.
– 5 years of relevant experience selling technology solutions
– Successful track record of selling hardware, software, electronics, or Green technologies
– Experience utilizing "Solution Selling" and "Value Selling" techniques at the senior level preferred
– Proven track record of consistently exceeding quota
– Responsible for building and managing a pipeline; and entering all activity in the NetSuite CRM.
– Contacting and qualifying prospective customers while balancing related inside sales tasks and arranging face-to-face meetings with key decision makers
– Presentation skills
– Strong negotiating and closing skills, and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
– Self-starter with a strong sense of initiative to take action and resolve issues as they arise
– Knowledge of the Energy Management, Utility and/or HVAC industries preferred
– This position will require some overnight travel to prospective customers (both national and regional)
-In addition, attendance and participation at select industry trade shows during the year will be required
Base Comp. $50,000
Total Comp. $110,000