Our Client is recognized as a leading Biometric and Clinical Operations service company with established relationships at top biopharmaceutical companies worldwide. They are hiring forward both recruiters and sales representatives.
- Dramatic marketplace growth provides tremendous career advancement opportunities
- Management team with 25+ years consulting services experience
- Individual and organizational training program focused on your career growth and success
- Annual Presidents Club trip to Caribbean
- Industry leading compensation package consisting of a base salary and lucrative commission structure
- Extensive benefits package (paid vacation, personal time and corporate holidays, premium health)
- Flexible work environment
- Initiate, develop, and maintain working relationships with decision makers (Directors, Vice Presidents and C -Level executives) in Clinical Data Management, Biostatistics and Clinical Operations departments at biopharmaceutical companies nationwide.
- Aggressively calling sales leads generated by their recruiting team
- Serve as a valuable resource for clients regarding the clinical trial marketplace, contract consulting solutions and staff augmentation
- Achieving or exceeding your sales plan consistently
- 1+ years of sales experience with at least one year in staffing and recruiting
- Ability to cultivate and manage relationships with VP/C-Level executives
- Demonstrable success pursuing and closing new business
- Ability to become a trusted advisor and resource for executives in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Strong language and communication skills including active listening skills
- Ability to work in an open and fast paced environment
- Intrinsically motivated and driven to achieve results
- Undergraduate Degree.
Base Comp: $50k ($35k PLUS guaranteed non-recoverable draw)
Total Comp: $70k total compensation year One (with significantly higher OTE in year 2)