Our client offers a real-time enterprise endpoint security platform that delivers clear visibility and context to cyber security teams around targeted, persistent threats. They effectively reduce the impact of advanced attacks, providing real-time, behavioral-based analysis on attacker activity upon infiltration, so organizations can defend their business. Our client offers a cutting edge enterprise security platform solution that allows their client to detect cyber threats, monitor the attacker’s behavior and movement, conduct analysis, identify, and trouble shoot – IN REAL TIME.
This will be the 1st Inside Sales Representative in the company. This role will be responsible for building the inside sales model with the Director of Marketing. This role is purely a Business Development responsibility to help generate leads for the Outside Sales Team (7 Reps) and assist in building pipeline. Calling, emailing, building rapport with prospects, vetting and qualifying, and setting up appointments for sales team. Calling out of a lead pool of 2000+ leads. Working out of SFDC. Also, build and execute on targeted campaigns. Cold and warm calling. This role will ask to assist in building a scalable inside, lead generation model. This is a huge opportunity for growth and build something, and eventually move up to leadership or field sales.
• 1-5 years of experience selling software or solutions in an inside role, Enterprise and/or Security are a HUGE PLUS
• Track record of success, autonomous and a self starter
• Great phone selling and e-mail skills, quality and quantity
• Ability to learn new technologies and build out model
• Highly organized
• Ability to be creative, contribute ideas and help shape the position’s overall responsibilities
Base Comp: $65,000
Total Comp: $100,000