Company Profile: Our client is a leading provider of technology products and services into K-12 and Higher Education institutions.
Job Description: This is a senior role for an experienced Inside Sales Manager who will be responsible for leading, developing and driving sales strategies, maximizing sales opportunities, and identifying and developing new business in order to meet or exceed revenue goals. The person must be a great communicator and coach to provide the presence and consistency of message necessary to develop, motivate, and support the sales team.
Requirements: A Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a minimum of five (5) years inside sales management experience is required managing both hunters and farmers. Computer products or technical industry experience is helpful in a B2B model. The successful candidate can show extensive "coaching" experience, good organizational skills and demonstrated positive leadership style.
- Set sales targets and design growth plans
- Excel at positive motivation and influencing reps to achieve daily call and bookings metrics
- Excel at motivating reps to achieve and building a strong team spirit
- Hire and retain qualified sales professionals
- Design variable compensation plans to drive desired behavior
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills including a high proficiency with MS Windows based applications.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to multitask
- Demonstrate hands-on management style
- Excel at identifying talent and managing people
Base Comp: $70k – $80k
Total Comp: $150k