Our client is a leading provider of Internet-managed energy control solutions. Today thousands of commercial customers rely on our client to improve HVAC and building control and to reduce energy costs.
Due to their growth, they are actively looking to expand their sales organization. Specifically, they are looking to hire experienced, energetic, customer-focused, technology-based and results-driven Field Sales Executives.
Field Sales Executives are responsible for generating sales for an energy control solution that empowers commercial customers to reduce their facilities’ energy consumption, increase the efficiency of their environmental conditioning equipment and monitor the energy performance of their facilities while returning their investment for their solution often in less than a year. This is a hybrid sales role and will require 25-30% national travel. The rep will be prospecting on the inside and closing business face-to-face with the client. This position is strictly hunting new business, no account management.
– 5+ years of experience selling technology
– Experience utilizing "Solution Selling" and "Value Selling" techniques at the senior level
– Ability to engage and enlist c-level executives in Finance, Information Technology, Facilities, and Sustainability
– Proven track record of consistently exceeding quota
– Presentation skills
– Strong negotiating and closing skills, and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
– Self-starter with a strong sense of initiative to take action and resolve issues as they arise
– Knowledge of the Energy Management, Utility and/or HVAC is a plus but not required.
Base Comp. $80,000.00-$85,000.00
Total Comp. $170,000.00-$180,000.00