Our client is a European based business and technology consulting firm actively penetrating the US market. Created by former partners of the major technology consulting firms, our client brings a strong combination of market and technical experience to create client-oriented solutions for technology and services organizations. A few years ago, the firm undertook a major growth initiative, opening offices in the USA. The firm has a strong and market tested approach that combines design, construction, implementation and solution management.
Their ultimate focus is to be an all inclusive solution to their clients' IT services, consulting, and staffing needs. Including – analysis, programming, installation and support, consulting (Systems Integration, PMO, Industrialization), and Business (Plans & White Papers, Process Reengineering, and Customer Service Management).
Seeking an experienced, energetic, entrepreneurial, multicultural IT consulting sales professional who understands the importance of relationships and knows how to build them at a very high level.
This candidate will be the first sales person responsible for expanding business in Boston/New England territory, developing commercial strategy, goals and plans in technology market – 100% net new business. As such, the candidate will lead the implementation of short and long-term strategic plans and objectives to increase technology consulting market share and maximize opportunities for business growth.
– 10 + years experience selling services into IT or technology services
– Has to have strong technical apptitude
– Excellent written and oral communications skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships and work effectively with people at "C" level.
– Strong knowledge of the technology and staffing market.
– Has to be entrepreneurial
– Team builder with strong leadership skills.
– Has to be well-connected and have contacts
Base Comp. $125,000.00
Total Comp. $200,000.00