Our client is a digital media company focused on the travel industry. They are a very stable company looking to continue their growth. Our client has offices around the world and is seen as a leader in their field.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for prospecting and building key account partnerships. This is a position that requires industry expertise and a very consultative approach. The role requires the ability to close new business while having the capability to build relationships with existing clientele. An engaging personality and strong work ethic is needed.
– 3-5 years of digital media sales experience
– Travel deal procurement experience is helpful
– Understanding of CPC and online media is required
– Track record of success hitting and exceeding quota
– Bachelors Degree is required
Job # 1379
Base Comp: $80,000 – $95,000
Total Comp: $110,000 – $140,000
Already have a DADOMATCH account? Login here to apply.