Our client is an international, dynamic and rapidly growing company. They are doubling in size and taking over an entire floor in their building as they build out their Boston office. They are a leader in the software market, making software development easier while increasing overall productivity. They drive inbound leads and are closing business at a very high rate. The company is known not only for its software but excellent customer service. The executive team is top notch and they are exploding with growth and success.
The Account Manager will be given 300 accounts and be responsible for up-selling and cross-selling. This person is responsible to build strong relationships and be consultative in nature. In this role you be responsible for demos and working closely with customers to understand their business needs. You must be a relationship driven sales professional with a strong focus on customer support and retention.
– 2 – 5 years Account Management software experience
– Proven track record of success
– Strong phone skills and can speak to a – successful account management process
– Understanding of Product Management with a technical aptitude
– Strong communicator with excellent writing skills
Base Comp: $50,000 – $60,000
Total Comp: $90,000 – $100,000