Treeline Sales Job of the Week: Inside Sales Manager
10.28.13 | Job Search & Career | Chelsey Canavan, Social Media Marketing Specialist at Treeline, Incorporated
Our client is a well known provider of enterprise software solutions to the digital media market. They move and track content around the world and have built a hybrid SaaS model that is growing rapidly. They are looking for an Inside Sales leader to join their growing company.
This Inside Sales Manager will be responsible for selling, hiring and training the entire inside sales organization. This person must by high energy, aggressive driven and very motivated. They will be responsible for selling and building the entire inside sales team. They must be comfortable with sales 2.0 methodologies and have a strong understanding of metrics, SFDC, the newest hiring and motivational techniques and have the ability to energize a sales organization. The Inside Sales Manager will be tasked with a heavy recruiting schedule and must have the energy and positive attitude to build a successful sales organization.
• 3-5 years of inside software sales management experience
• Successful track record of success building SaaS driven inside sales teams
• Aggressive and driven personality
• Strong understanding of SFDC, marketing automation tools and sales 2.0 methodologies
• Bachelors degree and strong written and verbal communication skills
Base Comp: $70,000 - $75,000
Total Comp: $140,000 - $150,000